Current research interests
I work in the field of affine algebraic geometry, mostly studying the general automorphism group of affine space and related topics.
- (with E.Edo) The affine automorphism group of A^3 is not a maximal subgroup of the tame automorphism group, Michigan Math. J., 64 no. 3 (2015) 555–568
- (with E. Edo) Some Families of Polynomial Automorphisms III, J. Pure and Applied Algebra 219 no. 4 (2015) 864-874
- Strongly residual coordinates over A[x], Automorphisms in Birational and Affine Geometry, Springer Proceedings in Mathematics and Statistics, 79 (2014) 407-430
- Vénéreau-type polynomials as potential counterexamples, J. Pure and Applied Algebra 217 no. 5 (2013) 946-957
- (with C.R. Johnson and Y. Zhang) Arbitrariness of Jordan structure in factorization: The geometric multiplicity restriction and the 3-by-3 case, Asian-European J. Math. 05 no. 3 (2012) 1250036
- (with C.R. Johnson and Y. Zhang) Further geometric restrictions on Jordan structure in matrix factorization, Asian-European J. Math. 05 no. 2 (2012) 1250018
For those without library access to the journal versions, preprints of most of my papers can be found on ArXiv.org. You can read my Ph.D. thesis here.
- AMS Fall 2015 Southeastern Sectional Meeting, Memphis, TN, October 2015
- 3rd Annual Mississippi Discrete Math Workshop, Starkville, MS, November 2014
- International Conference on Affine Algebraic Geometry and the Jacobian Conjecture, Tianjin, China, July 2014
- Southern Regional Algebra Conference, Hammond, LA, March 2013
- Groups of Automorphisms in Birational and Affine Geometry, Levico Terme, Italy, November 2012
- Oberwolfach Seminar: Affine Algebraic Geometry and Group Actions, Oberwolfach, Germany, November 2011